This item earns rewards points and Standard Shipping is FREE with the Orvis Rewards Visa Learn More
1. Companionshipwith a strong desire to please for the children and families.
2. Strong desire to huntsuch as quartering systematically and aggressively hunting a field, with the ability to turn it off at home.
3. Boldnessthe desire is so great he demonstrates a large amount of boldness, such as hitting the water hard.
4. Trainability and intelligencethey will be quick to learn and love to work while training and hunting birds.
5. Markingthey will demonstrate a good focus
6. Natural pointingholding point as soon as the location of the bird is found, with strong scenting ability.
We have two kennel facilities on 7 acres. Our newest kennel, built in 2012, is 42' x 52' with 18 kennels and 8 whelping centers that are heated and cooled and equipped with a septic system. This state of art facility for dogs is equipped for the coldest and warmest days in Iowa. We are also licensed by the state of Iowa for our breeding program.
Our 26-month guarantee demonstrates the confidence we have in these pups. If you're unhappy for any reason you will be able to apply the purchase price to another pup as soon as we receive the pup/dog back at our kennel. The puppy-registered name must start with our kennel name Iowa Pointing Labs. The cost of shipping back the pup to Iowa Pointing Labs and shipping and handling the new pup to you is the customer's responsibility. If the pup has been bred or sold to another person this guarantee is void. If the pup/dog died for any reason other than from my kennel, this guarantee is void.
What is provided with the dog?
All of our puppies will have papers for you to register through the AKC. We have no British bloodlines, only the finest performing pointing Labradors in the country. They will have their first set of shots and will be wormed. The dew claws will be removed. We will be sending you home with a puppy packet kit and puppy food provided by Eukanuba.
What to bring when picking up a dog?
You need to bring a small crate that you will be using for crate training, in addition to a collar and leash. We also recommend bringing a small bowl for water and food.